This month on The Art & Bible Podcast we’ll be doing a mixed media painting of a solar eclipse.
For this project, you’ll need:
- Watercolors (red, blue, and yellow)
- Watercolor Paper
- Pencil (#2)
- Lid from a milk jug
- Liquid mask (you can buy this at most art supply stores or online at http://www.dickblick.com/products/art-maskoid/
- Black permanent marker.
If you want to do the black light part of the project, you’ll also need:
- Fluorescent colored pencil (yellow and orange)
- Fluorescent acrylic paint (yellow) – You can find these at most arts and crafts stores and even places like Walmart.
- OR a cheap alternative: fluorescent highlighter.
We hope you’ll enjoy this project, and keep checking back each week. We’ll have a lot of great projects for you this school year on the Art & Bible Podcast.
The theme for this month’s podcast is: “The Heavens Declare the Glory of God.” Each week we’ll discuss some scripture related to the incredible universe that God has created.
Here’s this week’s episode:
Are you receiving the See the Light newsletter filled with free art tutorials and more? Subscribe below and receive the free His Eye is on the Sparrow art project.