DREAMS OF JOSEPH
In the style of Marc Chagall!
Watch and Produce Your Own Masterpiece
in 4 Step-By-Step Lessons with Master Artist Pat Knepley!
DREAMS OF JOSEPH is the sixth in a series of ART PROJECTS that advance skills and learning as students complete wonderful works of art in the style of a variety of famous artists.
DREAMS OF JOSEPH includes an in-depth Art History focus on the style of Marc Chagall, explores related Art Elements and Art Principles, and uses a variety of media. Biblical integration is woven into every single lesson!
DREAMS OF JOSEPH is geared for ages 10 +. The 4 lesson DVD runs approximately 1 ½ hours, but the student should allow approximately 3 to 4 hours to complete this fabulous work of art!
Synopsis of each lesson:
1. Outline Key Elements in Black (29 minutes)
2. Paint the Background (33 minutes)
3. Paint Joseph's Colorful Robe (22 minutes)
4. Finish Your Painting with Joseph's Dream Details (24 minutes)
Materials Needed to Complete the Project
• 12 “ x 16” piece of white or manila Bristol board or poster board
• Craft paint bottles or tempera point: (9) – white, yellow, red,orange,blue,green,violet,black,brown
• Wax coated paper plates to use as palettes
• Paintbrushes – several sizes from 1/2inch flat to a very small round
• Newspaper or old tablecloth to protect table
• Bowl of water or sink nearby
• Paper towels
• White or gray kneaded eraser