150 minutes of Easter Content! Spanish Language Tracks Included!
The Easter Story - Crossmaker (16 minutes)
Dominic, the son of a carpenter, finds himself drawn into the unforgettable trial of the man called Jesus. Share in this amazing adventure that takes Dominic from Christ’s crucifixion to a place of redemption, and a face-to-face meeting with the risen Christ. See The Light chalk artist Gloria Kohlmann draws her stunning interpretation of the Easter story.
Art Lessons -
GLORY! See The Light artist Heidi Shorts teaches the art of Creative Lettering (28 minutes)
He is Not Here! He is Risen! See the Light Master Art Teacher Pat Knepley leads budding young artists in a step-by step drawing lesson using chalk pastels. Plus, create your own black light reveal! (32 minutes)
Three Crosses on a Hill See the Light’s Jim Pence gives a water color tutorial as young artists discover The Joy of Art. (25 minutes)
- Revel in original contemporary music performed by “Breathing Room” recording artists Jan Roper and Kevin Dukes while watching Gloria Kohlmann draw her remarkable art expression of the Easter story.
- Watch and Hear the Plan of Salvation, clearly and creatively presented as you have never seen it. (7 minutes)
- Hear See The Light chalk artist Gloria Kohlmann’s commentary as you watch the Easter scene being created.
- Meet the See The Light team.
Art Supplies for “CROSSMAKER” Lessons
Creative Lettering with Heidi Shorts: GLORY
- White or light colored regular paper or construction paper – 8 ½ ” by 11or 9” by 12”
- # 2 pencil with eraser
- Pencil Sharpener
- 12 “ ruler
- Box of Colored Pencils
- Crayola EXTREME colored pencils: http://www.seethelightshine.com/store/materials
- Black Light - available at: http://www.seethelightshine.com/store/materials
Chalk Pastel Lesson with Pat Knepley: He is Not Here! He is Risen!
- Medium tone paper – 9” by 12”
- #2 pencil
- Grey kneaded eraser
- 12 chalk pastels
- Fluorescent pastels – available at: http://www.seethelightshine.com/store/materials
- Black light – available at: http://www.seeethelightshine.com/store/materials
- Baby Wipes
- Box of Tissues
- Paper Towels
- Old Shirt
Mixed Media Lesson with Jim Pence: Three Crosses on a Hill
- 2 jugs of water – 1 for clean water, 1 for dirty water
- Paper towels
- Paper for watercolors
- Round brush
- #2 pencil
- Craft foam brush
- Permanent markers – 1 fine point, 1 broad point
- Pair of scissors
- Set of 16 watercolors
- Crayola EXTREME Fluorescent crayon – lemon glacier
- Black light – available at: http://www.seethelightshine.com/store/materials